Discussions under General

Navigation not working

first post: mpslnt wrote: The silverlight navigation control........ does not display the the...

Silverlight Controls in MOSS 2007 web parts

first post: furrybaer wrote: I am having sizing difficulties with my SL 3(and 2) controls inside...

Silverlight Not showing in Sharepoint

first post: redmoomba wrote: Hello All, I am newbie to both Silverlight and sharepoint so forgi...

latest post: furrybaer wrote: A couple of things. 1. For me, I had to set the Height of the web ...

WCF Setup

first post: DaBill wrote: Are there any configurations settings that I need to do to get the ...

Colleague Viewer

first post: kkhelif wrote: I am having a problem, when I deploy the application I get the erro...

latest post: laytrix wrote: Hi EveryoneMy apology that the code is actually working fine....it ...

Failed to instantiate file "SL.XAML.MediaViewer.xap" from module "XAP": The specified list does not exist.

first post: jvitalis wrote: I keep getting this exaxt same error message when I am deploying an...

latest post: IvanRave wrote: Don't forget install ajax http://sharepointajax.codeplex.com/

ETA for Silverlight 3 compatability

first post: bobchauvin wrote: What is the time frame for SL 3 compatability. Any "gotchas" if I ...

latest post: fbcjr wrote: There is a web part to integrate Silverlight 3 with SharePoint in m...

"Failed to load the application. It was built with an obsolete version of silverlight"

first post: mwherman2000 wrote: I'm trying to use the current SL beta version of the samples #1 and...

latest post: rohankondvilkar wrote: I am facing the same problem. This is what i am getting as an error...

Issue while adding Picture Viewer Sample web part

first post: PavanRaj wrote: Hi, I downloaded Picture Viewer Sample web part from http://www.s...

latest post: lrr81765 wrote: Same thing here. Even with the Hello World. Man, if we can't get He...

Problem porting to another server

first post: dridenour wrote: I have the blueprints workinig on my development machine (a W2k3 se...

latest post: lrr81765 wrote: I am tryin to deploy the SL Media Viewer (2.0) on a server that doe...

Error in Media Viewer WP: no load the videos/images in the main storyboard

first post: Patricia_CIC wrote: Hi!My problem is the following:I deploy the project, adding the web...

Not even the Web Part is seen when I add it

first post: Acaspita wrote: Hello there: The solution is deployed correctly, and aft...

latest post: Patricia_CIC wrote: Hi!You can try to create a document library in your site and rename...

No Audio in Walkthrough Screencasts?

first post: darcylussier wrote: Anyone else notice that there's no audio in the screencasts? D

Blank Web Parts with latest Silverlight 2 release from Microsoft

first post: jvitalis wrote: I have followed the instructions of SharePoint Silverlight 2 bluepr...

latest post: gavwoods wrote: I had this problem too and it took me ages to fix. In the end I ...

Error loading SL app that uses SL class library

first post: aevisner wrote: I have a Silverlight application that loads a composite SL control ...

Issues Related to SilverLight Collegue Viewer Webpart

first post: pravyn9 wrote: Hello Everyone, Iam very new to silverlight, i have downlo...

latest post: tamborddu wrote: Hi Pravyn I've exactly the same problem. It seems to come from WCF...

Web Modification has failure (add before remove)

first post: Thomas_Oestreich wrote: oh is the wrong discussions for my problem, ... i'm sorry

Web part works with Windows Authentication, but not Forms Authentication

first post: wcmetz0 wrote: This is strangest thing!  If I merely switch from Windows authentic...

Blank Webpart on Sample 1

first post: jimindenver wrote: I'm trying to get the first sample up and all I am getting is a bla...

latest post: jimindenver wrote: One more tweak to the mime types did the trick.  The blueprint docs...

Don´t render silverlight 2.0 in a SPControlMode.Display

first post: sergiocurto1980 wrote: I've been trying example 3, but I have changed where i add the silv...

height and width of silverlight webpart

first post: chinkul wrote: Hi We have developed a custom silverlight webpart in sharepoint...

IE7 Crashes

first post: drooke wrote: I have installed the Media Viewer Web part to my sharepoint site.  ...

Where is the Blueprints-Workflow-Cookbook.docx file?

first post: rsarosh wrote: Where is the Blueprints-Workflow-Cookbook.docx file?

Where is the Blueprints-Workflow-Cookbook.docx file?

first post: rsarosh wrote: Where is the Blueprints-Workflow-Cookbook.docx file?

how to access Sharepoint Data in Silverlight Webpart

first post: suyog_kale2002 wrote: hi, i want to create silverlight webpart having data from sharep...

Sample 2 – Silverlight Media Viewer Web Part

first post: suyog_kale2002 wrote: hi , when i deployed Silverlight Media viewer web part 1. it sho...

latest post: suyog_kale2002 wrote: hi, when i tried same code in aspx page and deployed in separate w...

Silverlight application in full screen inside sharepoint

first post: chinkul wrote: Hi I have have hosted a silverlight application in sharepoint a...

configure sharepoint for silverlight 2.0

first post: kiteboardertje wrote: i made a blog how to configure your sharepoint enviroment for using...

Issues with Final Release of Silverlight

first post: hawaiianmetal wrote: Hi, Has anyone tried to upgrade any previously developed project...

latest post: hawaiianmetal wrote: Hi, I realized my problem. I hadn't packaged the correct .XAP f...

MOSS 2007 BluePrints Trouble - MediaViewer

first post: b1alpha wrote: Following Screencast for the Sample2, I get this error deploying th...

latest post: Boske wrote: Sanjay, I think this is because your ajax web parts are in a previ...

Sharepoint user information in silverlight

first post: chinkul wrote: Hi How do i get the logged in user information of sharepoint an...

latest post: Boske wrote: Get the user information from SPContext and pass it to the Silverli...

Silverlight 2 Beta 2

first post: Caedric wrote: Is there an ETA on the Silverlight Blueprint for Sharepoint compati...

latest post: Boske wrote: For all those with the version issue.Silverlight 2 beta 1 had a Ver...

MOSS2007 Blueprint Troubles - HelloWorld

first post: WSSadopter wrote: I have some problem regarding this hello world sample. I am able to...

latest post: Boske wrote: You've set the Source property to: ctrl.Source = SPContext.Current....

Silverlightpart

first post: piyushshah wrote: What happended to the Silverlightpart, where you could choose the x...

MOSS2007 Blueprint Troubles - HelloWorld

first post: b1alpha wrote: Hi thanks for reading. I have MOSS2007 and Silverlight tools Beta2,...

latest post: b1alpha wrote: Thank you Steve,  I have gotten the HelloWorld working now. The ac...

• 1-35 of 35 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next